DARE DARE

Very Beautiful

good choice of music, and the story was well told. I cried at the end, you were able to convey a good message. The only thing I didn't like was the art style, but that hardly matters.

A Boy & His Vision Quest A Boy & His Vision Quest

Very beautifully done

I liked the simple art style of this animation, but you did give attention to details too. It was able to tell a good story without having any of the characters speak. Keep up the good work

PAINT_IT_BLACK PAINT_IT_BLACK

Good use of colour

I liked the song, and the animation was good.

Scaramush! Scaramush! Scaramush! Scaramush!

Very creative

I liked hoy you turned your play button into a "Buy ticket" it certainly helped with the theme of going to see a show. Keep up the good work!

LoZ:Princes of t Universe LoZ:Princes of t Universe

nice work

Poor Shadow Link, no one seems like like him all to much

4 Swords Misadventures2.2 4 Swords Misadventures2.2

"Two thumbs up"

I loved this, and you did a great job at giving the individual links different personalities. What I found really funny was the japanese version of the game. I know what Zelda was actually talking about lol...

4 Swords Misadventures 4 4 Swords Misadventures 4

The best ever

My Gosh I recognized Rina chan as soon as I heard her. I think you did a good job at choosing the right voice for Zelda ^_^ Keep up the good work

Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~ Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~

Excellent Job!

I still find it amazing you were able to co ordinate all this, must have been hard. It looks like you had fun animating this though ^_^